Friday, March 24, 2006

OSWALD IN MONTREAL: THE FBI REPORT THAT WAS HIDDEN FROM THE WARREN COMMISSION

Here is the full FBI report that contained all the details of the Jean-Paul Tremblay sighting of Lee Harvey Oswald in Montreal. This report have been hidden from the Warren Com, probably because its revealed that the Tremblay's account was given enough credential to justify further investigation from both the RCMP and the FBI.




For the present post, I'm just reproducing the pictures of this report. I will give more information on its content in the next posts. (Unfortunately, I'm a little too busy with some personal matters to spend all the time I should on this Blog.) But a word of caution: I made contact with people that were in the Quebec-Washington Guantanamo Walk for peace, and they disagree with the FBI on the identification of character #1 as being Fred Moore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home