Saturday, March 24, 2018

New blog AvecEsprit.com / Nouveau blog AvecEsprit.com

Hi,

It's been a long time since I wrote on this blog, but I want to let the readers from I Have Some Secrets for You, know that I'm currently writing on a new blog AvecEsprit.com at: Https://AvecEsprit.com .

This blog is in French, my native language, and its subject is quite different.  But I would say its scope is actually "larger" rather than "different.

I Have Some Secrets for You wanted to discuss historical events or facts that were generally unknown to the public, in order to open the mind of the readers.  Avec Esprit still wants to open the minds but, more generaly, hopes to help people connect with their spirituality.

The scope is larger but, in my view, related, since the spiritual development is a direct by-product of liberty, thus subject to history and politics. If this aspect interest you, you can read in French (or Google translate) the following post on my new blog:
La Croissance spirituelle est-elle un enjeu politique? (Is Spiritual Growth a Political Stake?) 
where is discussed an important quotation from Dr. Scott Peck's book People of the Lie :

"In The Road Less Traveled Idefined evil "as the exercice of political power - that is, the imposition of one's will upon others by overt or covert coercion - in order to avoid ... spiritual growth" (p.279)"


Here a a few other post titles from this blog:

Musique: Un outil spirituel à mieux utiliser?


LE VÔYAGE de Raôul Duguay : la plus grande chanson spirituelle qui soit? 

Livres gratuits: Essayer avant d'acheter? 7 Livres sur la spiritualité en accès libre.

You can also take a look at the Youtube channel "AvecEsprit.com" where I post videos that may interest you such as:





Thanks you,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home